On A Journey Of Soul Wining : OHR Unveil Pastor Kunle Ajayi & Others On Its Label

One Hallelujah Records (OHR), the official music record label of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) today officially unveiled its music ministers as recording artistes under the fast growing OHR label, the label already home to popular gospel saxophonist, Kunle Ajayi.

Besides entertaining, the artistes will focus on using its reach and spread to specially project gospel music and as well spread the gospel of Jesus Christ with winning more souls for Christ.

According to the label Director, Pastor Lanre Oyegbola, the purpose of RCCG setting up One Hallelujah Records is for those that can actually sing meaningful songs that can bring down the presence of God to have a platform, hence we decided to sign these 10 bubbling music ministers on the OHR imprint.






















Last year the record label took its artistes on tour of several music festivals around the globe, notable are RCCG Festival of Life, Dubai and South Africa, among others. Some of the labels compilations available in the market include - A Compilation of songs and hymns composed by the RCCG General Overseer Pastor E.A Adeboye, Vol. 1 & 2 and Best of Marathon Messiah’s Praise 75 Vol 1, 2 & 3.

Recall that One Hallelujah Records will be a complete empowerment platform, it will have its focus on leveraging the platform of music as a viable vehicle to continue to further the kingdom work, increasing the reach and spread of the gospel and taking gospel music to entirely new height where gospel music ministers would have even more visibility, recognition and acceptance as other musicians.

The artistes are:


AdejumobiOluwatosinAkinkunmi (TOSINBEE)
He is rooted and grounded in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) and passionately committed to lifting Jesus Christ higher in his divinely located parish.


Born: May 24in Ilorin, Kwara State. He hails from Oyo state - Ogbomoso to be precise.

An English graduate of the prestigious OlabisiOnabanjo University (OOU) in Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State. He further went to International Institute of Journalism where he studied Advertising and Public Relation.

His vision is to become a catalyst of unadulterated worship and a positive point of reference in the Nigerian Gospel Music Industry, thereby unleashing the force of worship through the vehicle of music. He has graced the stage of major ministries in Nigeria, shared the stage with Nigerian gospel greatest.
A rare blend of simplicity, humility, dexterity, integrity all fussed together makes the man – Tosin Bee.

He has grace the stage of major ministries in Nigeria, share the stage with Nigerian gospel greatest. 

His music tour has taken him to major cities in, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, and major cities in Nigeria.

He is rooted and grounded in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) and passionately committed to lifting Jesus Christ higher in his divinely located parish.


Facebook: Tosin Bee 
Twitter: @tosinbee
Instagram: Tosinbee


Moses AghoghoOnofeghara (MOZ)
Born: July 8
Moses Onofeghara, popularly known as MOZ (Man of Zion) is a Gospel music minister from Delta State, Nigeria based in Lagos, Nigeria. He is a recording artiste, song writer, singer and a music producer whouses music as a tool of positive influence. He does gospel music with a unique eclectic style; a combination of rock, reggae and highlife.

MOZ is particularly known for writing great Spirit-lifting songs. Inspired by God, he has written and released many praise and worship songs that have remained on the lips of people all over the world. Some of these songs include: You Are Good, IbuChukwu, Obi, Agidigba Baba, More Than Enough, We Lift You Up, Most High God, Agbanilagbatan O and many more.

His singles are on iTunes and other online stores. He writes songs for other artists as well.
Facebook: Moses Onofeghara
Twitter: @songsofmoz
Instagram: @manofzion
YouTube: Moses Onofeghara

OlubukolaBekes (BUKOLA BEKES)
Born: September 10
She is described to be an exceptional Singer who hails from a music family. OlubukunolaBekes  has been a chorister from her early age. OlubukunolaBekes came from a humble beginning; she was born in Lagos State, Nigeria. She is one of the Praise and Worship Leader of the City of David Parish, Lagos Province 4 (Apapa family Headquarter).
She is fondly called Olorikokoro (Master Key) by most Redeemed members because she composed and led the theme song for the 2005 Holy Ghost Congress tagged The Master Key and also led the two songs for the whole week of that particular Holy Ghost Congress.
She is married to a Saxophonist and Music Arranger/ Producer and God has blessed them with wonderful Children.
Facebook: bbekes
Twitter: @bukolabekes
Instagram: @bekesbukola
YouTube: damilolabekes

Akingbala Michael Oluwaseye

D. O. B:May 2nd.

Educational Background:Holds NCE in double major teaching music from Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education and  presently running a degree course on both sights singing and sights reading. 

Career In Music : Thus far, I have been in this active career of doing both the major and minor aspect of music. Over the years, I have been trained and not just to operate for a particular period of time but to do my music to the professional level i. e, to become a music coach in my area of gifting. That's why my kind of music is quite different and with this , I can analyze my type of genre to anyone I come across in life. I started music professionally in 2007/2008 and as at that time, I could only sing highlife, juju, reggae and worror music. Am also given to pop music I. E popular music. I sing in wedding, birthday parties, naming ceremonies, burials and even in house warming but at a point in time I could see clearly that both I and the the guys I met in church we're actually doing same thing and it looks as if we are competitive. So I prayed to GOD in 2010 and GOD said to me clearly to go and buy a guitar and start learning if truly I am seeing my self doing music in another even while am still in Rccg. So woke up the next day then went straight to the store and I got my self a mini box guitar for N9,000 in early 2010 and I went to island to make enquiry at The Mason School Of Music where I had my first fundamental music  training before I could not afford the payment then I quit the course but so painful. But the guitar learning process continues as I move to Street tutorial for more knowledge where I pay N3,200 per week for learning. But today, all the glory to GOD who instructs me even as at the time when admission hits me hard for 11years some few month. Now I see music put foods on my table, pay my bills, got me accommodation all because I yielded to master's instructions,  JESUS. 

Hobbies: Basket ball, and I love writing ALOT.

Inspiration :Sincerely my inspiration comes from my partner HOLY SPIRIT then he channel me to mentors that will prune me and am glad today. That's why in all my songs written so far, I will always mention JESUS

Genre : ROCK SONGS. Heavy metal, soft rocks. 

Social Media Platforms:
Facebook :Akingbala Michael 
Instagram :Akingbala Michael 
Twitter :Akingbalamike 

OKUNUGA BENJAMIN OLUWAFEMI (FEMI OKUNUGA)

EDUCATION: B. Sc. ACCOUNTING, MUSON (Music Society of Nigeria) Grade 5 Theory of Music ABRSM Associate Royal School of Music London  Grade 5 Theory of Music

Ministering since: Music started year 2000 with playing Keyboard and bass guitar, Singing started 2009

INSPIRATION: I am Inspired By God and the People He has sent across my path to help move me forward and upward



TWITTER/INSTAGRAM: @finjife

PERSONAL VALUE. Godfearing, Discipline, creativity, 

Additional Info: Music Producer CEO Finji Entertainment 


Rebecca Leonard Ogolo
Born: January 12
Currently an undergraduate law student of the Rivers State University.
Genre of music: R'n'B/Soul Music a.k.a Worship
Rebecca is inspired by The Holy Spirit and the word and also by the prayers she makes.
Instagram-@rebecca_ogolo 
Twitter- @Alabaster_becca







Kunle Ajayi
Kunle Ajayi (June 16,) is a Gospel music icon and pioneer of Afro gospel jazz music singer, songwriter, saxophonist, televangelist and Director of Music at the Redeemed Christian Church of God.
He started playing musical instrument particularly, saxophone in the early 1980s but stopped due Lung-related ailment that almost resulted in the damage of his larynx He had contributed significantly to Nigerian gospel over the years and he is currently the Director of Music at the Redeemed Christian Church of God In recognition of his immense contributions to gospel music in Nigeria, he was bestowed with the Award of Excellence by the Redeemed Christian Church of God in 2007 and in 2008, he received the "Leadership award in Nigeria music"

Comments

Post a Comment